2011년 1월 30일 일요일

how i could use blogs in my class!!!

       Most schools have their websites but few classes have theirs. If my class has our website or weblogs, it would be very helpful and motivating my students. Fist of all, I'll make class news everyone can check so if someone want to notice some news, he could use class news to notice every classmates like his birthday party or selling something. Second, posting assignment is available. Students don't have to write or print out their homework. Last, I can post educational resources or link for students. Students can downloaded or watch it during class,too. If I post educational videos or readings, it would be more interesting than normal books to read. Through this blogs, I could communicate with students easily.

댓글 6개:

Srta. Musso :

Bo Ram,

I like how you organized your blog! I had to guess to figure out what button was to post information but it would be great for your students.

I agree that a blog would be a great way for students to share and reflect on what they learning in class.
I also think that depending on the age group you teach it might be difficult to post and have students interpret complete lectures. Maybe posting about topics already mentioned in class might be for effective. Or, your idea about including links to videos or voice threads about a new topic might help as well.

Good ideas!
Elisabeth

Yiren Kong :

Hi Bo Ram,
I like your thoughts about combining blogs and technologies into your classroom, and I also agree that the students will be motivated more to learn:)
Yiren

Katie LAI 590 :

Oh my! I love how you organized your blog. The color scheme and layout is both very relaxing and crisp and easy to read. And the grey, flying birds on top are lovely!! I have no idea how you personalized this blog, but I think I might need to spend some time and find out how!

Magister Neveu :

Your last point is a vital justification for why we're taking this course: students are easily outpacing their teachers when it comes to understanding and using new technology. As teachers, we should always strive to stay on top of technological trends that can be meaningfully employed towards educational ends.

Maryanne :

You need to expand this post based on your reading of the text and of the blog posts of other participants of the course.

You also need to include standards.

Ring :

Hi Bo Ram, your blog is really exciting. I have tried to guess which characters are for comment(OTZ)~~ I agree with you that with the application of technologies in classroom, students can be more motivated. By the way, the colorful combination of your blog is attractive.